XUMM WordPress Plugin
- Let your users connect to your site using their XUMM wallet;
- Option to auto-create users to allow user-based functionality;
- DAO Voting tool to allow community voting directly on the XRP Ledger;
- Richlist and Holder’s Card to help your holders see their ranking info;
- Short codes are used to easily integrate the tool into your design. Works especially well with Elementor.
- Uses the XRPScan.com API for quick loading of your token’s trustlines;
- Filter all addresses or input a list to only filter these addresses. Validation against the real list are still made;
- Exclude any addresses such as the project’s wallet or excluded members from either list;
- Filter based on balance minimum and/or maximum and/or with the position of the trustline from your account;
- Export in JSON, one per line or comma separated to use with ARDY.
- Monitor transactions on the XRP Ledger in Real-time parsing every ledgers as they get closed;
- Set alerts on transactions and receive audible notifications when a new closed ledger includes your alert filter;
- Quick links to the transaction hash and trading from either pairs on the Sologenic DEX;
- Preset your alert filter(s) in the URL to quickly add monitors to specific sets of alerts to a saved link.
- Experimental project to generate a unique barcode-like graphic based on your XRPL r-address;
- Each black bar’s height represents a character and the color bar are affected by its neighbor character in an RGB color code;
- Uses the browser’s built-in oscillator to play a node based on each character to generate a unique sound for your address.
- Load all of your trustlines using the XUMM wallet or by simply pasting your address;
- Load the status of a token’s trustlines to visually see the distribution of the holders and non-holders. This can be useful to monitor airdrops and their status;
- Quick trade links for each trustlines to the Sologenic DEX or the DEX xApp directly in XUMM;
- Remove your trustline with no balance directly using your XUMM wallet for signing the transaction.